Can anything be better than this??
Hey all! It's been a while since i updated my blog. Been busy...with..hmm...school, work, partying? =)
Anyway, I think I've mentioned to a number of friends i applied for the AIESEC Overseas Internship. I went for the really nerve-racking interview last saturday. I was put in front of 3 accessors. But anyhow, after the interview, I didn't have such a good feeling. I felt that I didn't answer some of the questions too well, plus one of the accessors didn't give me a positive expression.
Anyway, to cut the long story short, after the long 1 week wait for the results, I can finally jump for joy!!! I got through the interview round!! The feeling of happiness and joy cannot be described in words, but all i felt like doing then was Sccrreeaaaammmm!!!!! The best Chinese New Year gift!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home