Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Can't ask for anything more than this...

Yes...I met Shin Wey today. She was in Singapore for a few hours before she took off on a flight to Guangzhou for a holiday with her sister and friends. It's so amazing!! I got an call/sms from her while i was still in class, then later headed to the airport to meet with her. It was great!!

Haha...there was a mutual agreement that we both lost weight. =)

It was definitely so good seeing her again, since the last time we parted in San Francisco. That was almost 5 months ago. Gosh....time flies.

Today is just so full of excited. Apart from meeting up with Shin Wey, I met another friend for dinner. He's an exchange student from my school, and a friend of a friend in Austria. The best thing...I finally got my Kaiserschmarrn. It's an Austrian pancake with raisins. Just so delicious!! Ah....yes, also got to know a new friend from Milan, Italy. He's another exchange student at my school who joined us for dinner. Plus....I was invited to his party, so that's way cool! It was a great day!! I can't wish for anything better!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home