Saturday, May 27, 2006

A quarter more to go & I'll be home..

So i've left Pullman like 3 weeks ago, and now in the land of movie making and celebrities. LA of course. Well...been through the ups-and-downs during my journey. Meet quite a few awesome people on the way too!

Did i mention that i adore New York so much?? Yeah...i do. It's by far my favourite city. The people, the crowd, just simply the place itself.

DC..Indiana, Minnesota & now LA. Quite a bit of travelling and running around, but being on my own has thought me alot of things. Will share it when i get back.

I'm on my last day in LA as i write, and i'll be going to San Francisco 12 hours' time. I'm really looking forward to that, coz i've heard so many amazing things about that city...from people i met at the hostel.

Alright...i think i gotta go now. Guess i'll see ya guys back home!

Hugs always.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home